How to measure the height of RTK antenna? The antenna height is the height from the phase center of the receiver to the center of the observation station during observation. Everyone involves the marked value of the antenna height in static work and RTK measurement and stakeout. There are 4 ways to measure the height of RTK antennas, each of which uses 4 antenna height measurement methods: pole height, slant height, straight height and test piece height. Let’s take a look with the editor of Shenzhen Beitian.
(Beitian RTK Antenna BT-300)
1. How to measure the height of RTK antenna?
There are four accurate measurement methods for antenna height: straight height, oblique height, pole height and piece height.
1. Vertical height: the vertical height from the road surface to the bottom of the equipment + the height from the antenna phase center to the bottom of the equipment.
2. Slope height: the height from the middle of the rubber ring to the point on the road surface.
3. Pole height: the height of the centering pole under the equipment.
4. Measuring sheet: measure the height from the road surface to the outermost part of the altimetry sheet.
2. Frequently Asked Questions about RTK Antenna High Pickup
1. When the altimetry sheet is used to accurately measure the equipment, the raised side of the altimetry sheet should be upward, and the raised position must be accurately measured.
2. When the precision measuring equipment is high, it is necessary to take more measurements several times to seek the average, so as to eliminate the human error as much as possible.
(Beitian Beitian RTK Antenna BT-47N)
The above are all the answers on how to measure the height of the RTK antenna. Shenzhen Beitian has brought 4 accurate measurement methods for the height of the antenna. I look forward to reading this article for you to have a deeper understanding of the height of the antenna.